Well I am finally writing again. Blogging reminds me of writing in my journal, it seems I don't get around to doing it very often. We did get back from our trip to Chicago just over a month ago and it went pretty well for our first show ever. I put up a picture of what our booth looked like. We got lucky with our neighbor to the left of us who was called Cookwell and Company. They make salsas and sauces that were unbelievable. We ate a lot of his samples during the show and were able to take some bottles home with us. That's one of my favorite things about those shows. Everyone has samples, but when the show is over, no one wants to take it all back with them and we get to try a whole variety of delicious products. We generated a lot of new clients and we hope that this holiday season will be successful. We are entering into our busiest time of the year once we get into September and October, but it sure makes time go by very quickly. We just moved up to South Mountain and it's beautiful up here, but we are not quite looking forward to all of the snow.
We are coming up on our two year anniversary and I cannot believe it's already here. Time always seems to fly by when you are looking back on the past. We hope that in the near future we can start a family and I'm sure time will only go faster when that happens. We look forward to sharing news and events with everyone through this blog and staying connected.



No comments:
Post a Comment