CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Short Vacation

We went on a much needed vacation this past weekend to St George. We have some friends that have a condo down there, so it was really nice that we didn't have to pay for a hotel. We took a couple days and went around to see some beautiful homes. Some of the homes can get pretty big and fancy and I like to joke around with Colby that I would actually buy one of them. They are completely not necessary for ordinary living, but all joking aside, I really would buy one if we had money we didn't know what to do with. Colby says he'll make sure we never have that much money, just so I don't go overboard! But just in case we ever do become super wealthy, I picked out this house in St George. I'm pretty sure it would meet our needs. It was absolutely amazing!

No comments: