Big changes are happening around here. Korina is finally figuring out how to use the potty, and Colby and I couldn't be more excited. I knew I would dread the process of teaching her and not be too thrilled about cleaning up accidents, but I know the end result will be so worth it. We think she's almost there, but then I worry about what will happen the first time we go somewhere and she has to use the public restroom. Hopefully she won't freak out too much!
Another big change is that I think Mason is getting a tooth. At least I hope that is what's happening. Lately he has just been more fussy than usual and hasn't been sleeping as well, plus he constantly has drool coming out of his mouth. I hope the tooth comes quickly so he can start feeling better. And here are some pictures from a recent photo shoot of him. He is such a happy little guy!
Another big change is that I think Mason is getting a tooth. At least I hope that is what's happening. Lately he has just been more fussy than usual and hasn't been sleeping as well, plus he constantly has drool coming out of his mouth. I hope the tooth comes quickly so he can start feeling better. And here are some pictures from a recent photo shoot of him. He is such a happy little guy!
Just watching Mickey Mouse together. She loves her brother!



No comments:
Post a Comment