CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Clock is Ticking


First of all, I'm hoping that once the baby gets here, I will be more motivated to write posts and share what's going on. Too much time passes in between posts. I guess I just feel that there isn't a whole lot happening right now that is of interest. We did go on one last get away before the baby comes. Last year we went to the home show in St George and it was absolutely amazing to see some of the houses that they come up with. I knew I would be about 6 months pregnant this year and I wasn't sure if the trip would be doable. My body definitely needed a break when it was over. The worst part was just the drive. My legs didn't do too well sitting for all that time and then walking around all of the houses. It was nice to get away to some warmer weather and I knew we should take one last vacation before we are tied down to the house for a few weeks after she is born. I'm not sure how next year is looking. I can't imagine hauling a baby and the necessities down there and carrying her through the homes. We'll have to see about that.

I decided to put up a pregnant picture since we don't see a lot of friends and family in person. I keep getting requests to post pictures, so apparently everyone is curious to know what I look like pregnant. Of course not every picture is flattering when you're pregnant, so I had Colby take a few before I was satisfied enough to put it on the internet. I'm getting used to the discomfort, but it's fun to feel all the tumbling she is doing in there, and she is definitely doing a lot. We can't believe that in 11 weeks she will be in front of us and we can hold and look at her. Looking back, the time has gone very quickly and slowly at the same time, but I know these next few weeks will fly by. It makes us a bit nervous, but obviously excited for the big day to come. We start start a class this week and hopefully it will give us first-timers the confidence we need.

No comments: