
Well, it is now official. Pretty much everyone we talked to suspected that it was a girl, but we got the results on December 18 that we are expecting a daughter. We are very excited, as are the grandparents, since both sides already have a grandson. No doubt she will be very spoiled. We are already having fun picking out clothes and nursery accessories. I felt her first move inside my tummy on Christmas Day which was a great present, but she is definitely getting bigger and stronger since I can feel her on the outside now as well. I hit 21 weeks last Wednesday so it is nice to know that we are on the down slope of being pregnant. We know it will be a lot of hard work, but we most certainly look forward to seeing our baby girl and all of the fun times ahead. We hope you all have a wonderful year and look forward to the upcoming months.



1 comment:
Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. It will be fun to see so many of the girls in the family all within a few months apart. Good luck with the down slope of the pregnancy.
Post a Comment