So I guess I should write an update since so much has happened in the past couple months. Obviously Korina has been growing like a weed, more so around the middle than up and down. She is short and chunky and perfect. She can roll around for the most part and we are working on her sitting up without toppling over. We would also like to practice standing with her, but she won't have any of that. You'd think with how big her legs are she would have plenty of support, but she refuses to keep them straight and stand up. Meanwhile, she has progressed nicely to solid foods and enjoys opening her mouth as wide as she can for the spoon to go in. She wasn't too fond of rice cereal, but definitely enjoys the squash and green beans that we have started out with. We are happy that she likes her vegetables.
As you can see, she looked so adorable in her very first Halloween costume. She was a sweet little lamb and everyone thought she looked so cute. We probably should have dressed her up as a monster though since lately she loves to growl at us. She loves to get our attention by talking and sometimes yelling. I try to tell her she needs to use her inside voice, but I can't help but smile when I look at her. She knows how cute she is and knows how to use it against us. We were afraid that was going to happen.
As far as the rest of our lives are concerned, things have stayed busy and the time has really flown by. Almost 5 years after starting the company, Colby finally got the automated bagging machine that he has wanted. Why couldn't it have come in when I worked there? That would have made my day. It is a very nice machine, but it came right in the middle of the busy season so he didn't have much time to read the manual and figure out how to work the controls. It has given him a headache some days, but overall it is a lot better than the old method of bagging by hand. It is pretty cool to see it in action and we both can't believe that it's actually here after all this time.
Autumn is no doubt my favorite time of year, but that means the snow is just around the corner and I must say goodbye to warm weather. It also means that this year is almost over and I really cannot believe how fast this year has gone by. Colby and I look forward to the holidays and hope everyone enjoys the season.



No comments:
Post a Comment