And here is just a picture showing that she still loves to put on all my shoes. She always manages to make a mess, but she has a ton of fun trying to walk around with my shoes on. Although I didn't let her walk in these out of fear for a broken ankle!
Friday, April 8, 2011
New Hairdo
So I actually did something with Korina's hair other than just a simple ponytail on top of her head. We are getting her pictures taken on Tuesday and I wanted something a little more fancy. It turned out pretty good for my first time I guess, but her hair has been combed to the side for months now, that it was hard to get it to go any other direction. Good thing we still have a couple days to work with it before the pictures are taken. She probably felt better anyway just having the hair out of her face.

And here is just a picture showing that she still loves to put on all my shoes. She always manages to make a mess, but she has a ton of fun trying to walk around with my shoes on. Although I didn't let her walk in these out of fear for a broken ankle!
And here is just a picture showing that she still loves to put on all my shoes. She always manages to make a mess, but she has a ton of fun trying to walk around with my shoes on. Although I didn't let her walk in these out of fear for a broken ankle!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That turned out super duper cute! I love any kinda ponies. I actually saw a girl with her hair like this the other day and was sad cause Jovi's isn't quite long enough around the sides to pull it all back and have it stay put. Her hair will look cute however you do it for her pictures. I will look forward to seeing them.=)
Post a Comment