Friday, April 29, 2011
A Good Excuse
So I know I haven't been keeping up with posts the way I would like, but as of now, we are living out of boxes at my dad's house since we had to get out of our old house, but couldn't move into our new place yet. It has been nice to kind of rest for a couple weeks after having to move all our stuff, but we are ready to get settled down again. Hopefully the weather will cooperate for moving day and also for Korina's birthday, which is in only a couple weeks. I can't believe how awful the weather has been for it almost being May! I am desperately hoping the weather will be good for us to have a BBQ outside. I'm pretty sure Spring is way past due! So when we finally get settled, I will try and post some pics of our new place and Korina's party. We will have a very busy next couple of weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment