I thought of one more bummer about moving. I guess the surfaces and visible areas in our house were clean, but I realized how dirty our previous house was once we moved all the furniture and cleaned up for the new owner. And then I saw how dirty our new place was. That guy defintely didn't do any regular cleaning around here. At least I feel good it's clean now and we can start over, although it's not my idea of fun to wipe down a whole house and get ready for a birthday party all in two short weeks. But at least we had a helper:
Korina's party went pretty well I would say, I just have a complaint about the weather.....again! I guess I should know by now that just because her birthday is in the middle of May, doesn't mean you can count on the weather here in Utah. Last year and this year were both colder than normal and rainy. It's becoming a bit frustrating when you plan to have a party outside. Other than that, we were really happy with the turnout and are glad that so many people were able to make it. Korina didn't mind all the attention on bit! Here she is in her birthday outfit.
My mom made the cake just like last year and she did another amazing job! My goal is to make one of these someday:
She ended up getting a little bike for her birthday. She loves to get on and then say "Go!" So she puts her feet on the pedals, we push her about 5 feet and she says, "Enough!" and wants to get off. Hopefully she'll get the hang of it.



No comments:
Post a Comment