Friday, August 5, 2011
A Baaaaaaaby!
That's how Korina describes it whenever she sees a little baby. It's so funny and she couldn't be more loving and kind around them. It makes me feel a little more comfortable bringing home a newborn. So I went to the doctor and he informed me he is leaving town on September 1st for Labor Day weekend so we are going to schedule and induction to make sure the baby comes before then. I wouldn't want to risk the baby coming while he is gone and have another doctor deliver him. At first, excitment was all I thought about since I am getting super uncomfortable these days and I can't wait to meet this little guy! Then I got thinking about reality and noticed that the induction would come in 25 short days from now. Colby was a little freaked out by this news and we decided that we should probably get going on everything that we have been putting off. With Korina's pregnancy, I pretty much had everything ready to go for a couple months before her due date and then I just sat around waiting for her to get here. So I told myself with this one that I didn't want to do that since it would make the time go by slow, but now we are needing to still get some things done and who knows, the baby could even come early! Plus, Colby is in the middle of moving the factory up to Clearfield while still filling orders and we are moving the office part of it to our house. So things are a bit crazy around here anyway, so I know these next couple of weeks are going to go by pretty fast. I am just trying to enjoy these last days where it is just Korina as our only child, but I can't wait to see her be a big sister. She has been such a blessing in our life and we couldn't have asked for a better or sweeter daughter. And here is a picture with her best friend Jovi. They are way too cute when they get together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment