And he looks just like Korina did when she was born so we're pretty sure that they are related.
Korina just loves her little brother.
It's definitely been an adjustment from one child to two, especially because Colby is right in the middle of moving the factory up to Clearfield, so he hasn't been able to be home as much as he was with Korina. Luckily, Mason is a great baby and he is super cute, so it makes it a little easier to get up in the night. Also, this delivery was easier than Korina's, so I feel like I'm getting back to normal a little bit faster. I only had to push for 5 minutes! I couldn't ask for a better delivery. I will try and post a little more often since I know all too well how fast he is going to grow up.



1 comment:
Congrats! Sounds like you ended up going into labor on your own instead of being induced, but the date you were telling me you were going to get induced seems awfully close??? Mason is super cute...I need to come see him. When did you decide on his name...that one wasn't on your list when I talked to you at Trisha's wedding. Cute name though. Glad you are adjusting and doing well. Let me know if you need help with Korina, we would love to have her over if you just need a nap.
Post a Comment