I can't believe that our little Mason is already a month old today. I sure am happy to be past the first couple of weeks though. I feel that they are the hardest part of having a baby. Everyone is starting to get on somewhat of a schedule and the sleep is slowly but surely getting better. Korina is definitely in love with her baby brother and sometimes we just have to tell her to give him some space because she kind of smothers him at times. We love when he is awake and just stares into our eyes and we've even gotten a couple smiles already. He is such a sweet baby and we are so lucky to have him in our family.
Korina has also been keeping us busy. And by that I mean she doesn't really listen when we ask her to do something and so we have to get mad and she ends up crying. I'm sure it's because there is a new baby in the house, but also just the fact that she is trying to be an independent 2 year old! She is still our little princess, we just can't let her know it! Whenever she comes downstairs from sleeping, she insists on bringing her blanket and each one of her friends. It makes us a little nervous for her safety. This was what I found one night at 10:00 just as we were about to go to bed.
She still loves Mickey Mouse and her new favorite movie is Rio. She loves when the birds dance. And she is always asking for a cold treat which is an otter pop. She can't get enough!



1 comment:
Mason is so cute Jess! I can't wait to see him again. I'm glad to hear that you guys are getting a little more sleep... that's definitely hard! Korina is darling too- haha I can't wait for Liam to reach that 2-year-old phase (NOT!). :)
Post a Comment