CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Recent Happenings


Not much is happening around here, just that it's getting easier to survive since we are getting a consistent 7 hours of sleep a night. That's the total amount, I wish it were consecutive, but he is still getting up around 3:30 to eat. Then the problem is that my mind starts thinking about things and it takes me a while to go back to sleep. Good thing he's so darn cute! Not to mention he is quite the chunk! These are a pair of pajamas that are size 3-6 month, and I'm pretty sure they shouldn't fit him that well when he is only 7 weeks old.

Korina still loves her brother like crazy too. She loves to just lay beside him and hold his hand. Or she leans over him and tries to make him laugh. She is a great big sister and a good helper for me. Mostly picking up burp cloths or putting the binky back in his mouth, but she is always happy to help. And here is a picture of when Colby did her hair. I have to say, I was pretty impressed with the result.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Your kids are growing up so fast Jessica!! I can't believe how grown up Korina looks. So cute!