Can you actually believe it? Two posts within four days. I'm in shock myself. But here I am making good on my promise to do better. As you can see, I'm hoping that spring is just around the corner and since I already put this in my kitchen, I'm hoping I'm right. After Colby saw this, he said that he's happy to know that if he forgets what season it is or what he should wear that day, he can just walk into the kitchen and be reminded. I shrugged off his sarcasm because I was too busy being proud of what I had just finished. Even if it wasn't very hard of a project. I was just glad that it added a little something to my boring kitchen cabinets. I was also pleased to find out that you can create just about anything with spray paint and a glue gun, two essentials when crafting. It also works out well that they are two supplies that go a long way for the money. Speaking of spray paint, I had quite the experience when purchasing it at Walmart. Apparently you need to be 18 years old to purchase since kids probably use it to get high. So as the cashier scans it, the register beeps and the cashier needs to push yes or no if the customer is over 18. When this happened, the cashier stops and looks at me for a second and then asks if I had my ID. I told her I didn't (Colby was in the car and I had just run in), but that I was in fact 25 years old and she continues to look at me for a few more seconds. Was this a compliment or an insult? I don't mind looking younger than my age and I always have, but come on! Do I really look younger than 18? So she called another lady over and asked her if it was okay that I didn't have my ID. This lady also gives me a curious look before she tells the first cashier to go ahead and let me buy the spray paint. Lesson learned, but I'm still not sure what to conclude about the whole incident.
As for a side note about Korina, since she always gives us something to talk about. She was up to her mischievous ways once again. This is how her headband was when I left the room:
And this is what I found when I returned. Not quite sure how she managed to get the flower off, but at least she was happy!



1 comment:
Cute cute! I love that. Above the kitchen cabinets is the perfect place too. Colby makes me laugh about being reminded what season it is.
Oh and that is hilarious about Wal-mart needing I.D. for spray paint. I would just take it as a compliment. You don't look younger than 18 though. Too funny. Seriously though, we need to decided on a craft we both want to do and do it together. It would be fun. Maybe next week?
Post a Comment