CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Finally!!


So I finally got around to hanging these adorable pictures in the nursery. We ordered them when we first got the set before she was even born. That makes it 14 months that we've had them and you'd think since we payed extra money for the set, we would want to enjoy them. I guess we were still debating how her room would change in the coming years and didn't want to hang them in a spot where the hutch (that came with the changing table) would go. Hopefully they are in the right spot. I just don't like to make a lot of holes in the wall if they are not necessary. Anyway, I am pretty satisfied with the placement and I think they definitely add a lot to the room. Korina even noticed them and gave a smile!

As for my crafting adventures, I'm pretty sure they are causing me to slack off in other areas. Colby would probably attest to this. I don't have a list of the chores I should be doing or the dinners I should be making, but I sure have a list, it's a long one, of all the crafts and projects that I would love to attempt or finish. I might just have to set some limits and tell myself I can only work on one a week. But if the project only took one day to finish, the rest of the week could be very sad.

Here's some random flowers I made yesterday. I also made a hooded towel for Korina, but it shows my beginner skills so I will not post a picture of that one. I'm pretty sure I have too many crafts going on at any given time.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

You make me laugh. You and I are so similar with our obsession with crafts. I feel the same way about just maybe even doing one craft a month. Yeah right! I just finish them too quickly and yeah, what would I do to fill the rest of the days. So funny. Cute flowers. I love the pics in the nursery too. So fun!

Ashlee & Christian said...

Those flowers are super cute. I can't wait to see what other crafts you do. I didn't know you like to craft so much, so do I. The room, especially the pictures are cute.