Another simple and fast project I found were these purses. I am really happy with the way they turned out. I will probably give some away as gifts. Although I'm sure others are not as obsessed as I am about purses. That's okay, I realize I have a problem. Thank you to Little Birdie Secrets for the purse idea.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Just a quick post about the cute things I made yesterday. My friend Jackie and I got together and made a trash bag for our cars. I know it is much needed in our car, as long as Colby remembers to use it! It was so simple and turned out great. Thank you to Make It and Love It for the cute idea.

Another simple and fast project I found were these purses. I am really happy with the way they turned out. I will probably give some away as gifts. Although I'm sure others are not as obsessed as I am about purses. That's okay, I realize I have a problem. Thank you to Little Birdie Secrets for the purse idea.

Another simple and fast project I found were these purses. I am really happy with the way they turned out. I will probably give some away as gifts. Although I'm sure others are not as obsessed as I am about purses. That's okay, I realize I have a problem. Thank you to Little Birdie Secrets for the purse idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Seriously Jessica, those purses turned out super duper cute! I love the fabric you chose.
Post a Comment