CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010


By the looks of this picture, I can no longer leave Colby alone with the baby! I leave for maybe a half hour, and I come home to my sweet little girl with a crazy head of hair. He said he tried to do a mohawk, but that didn't work, so this is how it turned out. I can't believe how different she looked just with some gel in her hair. At least most of it rubbed out overnight and now she just has a couple spikes left. I'm pretty sure I like her original hair style better.
As for projects around the house, I finally got to putting something in these vases. I believe we got them for a housewarming gift. So that would make it almost 3 years that we've had them and they've been empty the whole time. I put them on top of the cabinets, but they remained empty. So then I bought some items to put in them, but then those sat in the closet for about a month. It seems I tend to start projects, but I'm not too good at finishing them in a timely manner. Every time I would go into the closet I would see the unfinished project, so I finally brought them out and told myself to get it done. I'm happy with the finished result. There has always been a lot of empty space on top of our cabinets. It's especially noticeable with our vaulted ceilings, so this fills up a little bit of the space, but I am still deciding how to fill the rest. If only decorating didn't cost any money, I could really get a lot done!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Korina does look a lot different in that picture. That makes me laugh. At least Colby is trying right? Ben wouldn't even attempt to do anything with Jovi's hair, but I guess she doesn't have as much as Korina.
The vases turned out really nice. So fun.