Friday, April 2, 2010
I love coupons!!!
So I'm thinking of moving to Ogden for the sole purpose of living closer to Family Fresh. It's a grocery store that doubles coupons everyday! That is pretty much unheard of in all of Utah. I guess it was a couple that moved here from Minnesota and opened up the store. Granted, it's not a very big store at all, but it is definitely worth the drive to save a lot of money. All of the items pictured only cost me $13.15! Isn't that amazing? Without the coupons, it would have cost around $50.00. I was stoked walking out of the store having paid so little. I would like to go again when I have more time to shop. The best way to go would be to just look for what is on sale that week and then see if I have a coupon to match. It is definitely a bit of a drive, but the thrill of saving that much money was totally worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I know, I love couponing too, it is so great. It can totally consume you though so I always have to take it with a grain of salt and get what I need not necessarily what I want just because I have a coupon for it, but seriously the money you save is awesome!!
Post a Comment