Speaking of waiting, I do a lot of waiting during her feeding times. Mostly waiting for her to open her mouth once she realizes that's the only way her tummy will get full. I know how hungry she is because she is vocal about her wants and she sucks her thumb when she gets to that point. She is usually good at first and will take 4 or 5 bites, but then she slouches down and acts like this is the last thing she wants to be doing. It looks something like this:
After she knows I am not going to get her out until she has eaten what she should, I guess she figures that she might as well have some fun. It looks something like this:
As for now, I will just sit back, be patient and smile. I have to admit, she's good at making me smile!
I finally feel like the space above our kitchen cabinets is no longer empty. Three years to complete that project is longer than I would have liked. I'm still not completely sure I love where everything is, but it makes me feel better to look up and actually see things rather than a bare wall. I hung these plates up today and I am really happy with the designs and colors. They're not over the top decorative, but they add just enough to give the kitchen some personality. Since I spend most of my time in the kitchen, it's nice to have it finally filled up.



No comments:
Post a Comment