CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Forget about the last post...

I was right when I said she was probably close to pulling herself up to standing in her crib. The next day, we went in to get her and she was standing up. Now it's a regular occurance so we had to lower the crib to the final setting, I can't believe it. It's fun to see her progress and see how happy she gets when she does something. And of course she claps for herself! She is such a funny girl. Can't wait to see what she does next.

You can see she was pretty happy about her accomplishment!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

She is getting so big! I love her smile. So cute. I heard from Ben that you guys still feel really bad about last time we babysat for you guys. Well, don't! We will be offended if you guys don't ask us again to help out. It's like Ben said, that's what friends are for and Corina is always an angel. =) So, please. I am more than happy to help you guys out. Besides, Jovi likes the company.