CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 18, 2010

Not much to write about

So this is one of those times where I wonder why I have a blog because I feel like nothing exciting is going on in our lives and I really have to think hard for something to write about. I guess things are happening, but they just don't seem that important to actually write them down. One thing that has finally happened is that Korina is crawling. Before crawling, she was perfectly happy to scooch around on her bum, but I guess she realized that it's much more efficient to get on her hands and knees and crawl. We are also going to have to lower her crib again since we go in there and she is up on her knees looking over the side. Luckily she can't pull herself up to standing yet, but I'm sure that she's getting close. It's fun to see her become more independent and interested in everything around her.


On another note, I decided to chop my hair off and donate it. I was getting tired of the way it looked and I wanted to keep the length but just get some layers cut into it. I have a friend who donated her hair and I thought this would be the best time to do it since I didn't really have any layers and it wasn't dyed. I am really happy with the way it turned out and it will be nice to have it short during the summer.

1 comment:

Ashlee & Christian said...

Your hair cut is absolutely darling!!! I know, I sometimes do wonder myself why I blog, but then am grateful I have it for when exciting stuff is happening.