First off, Korina is definitely walking. She did take a little longer than other kids, but we certainly didn't mind since our house is always a mess now with everything she finds and thinks that it belongs in the middle of the floor. She is good at putting things back though. She is also talking and has a vocabulary of around 10-15 words, depending on the day and if she feels like cooperating and showing off her skills. She really understands what we are saying though, which is very helpful in asking her to do things. She is such a great helper!
She loves her bunny, her babies and Winnie the Pooh. And she insists on kissing everything and everyone, as long as she has known them for at least five minutes!
She loves putting my shoes in the hamper. I'm not sure I love this game as much as she does, but it's not that big of a deal to put my shoes back when I know she enjoys it so much.
As far as Colby and I go, we are just staying busy as usual with the company. Trying to expand and get the company as efficient as possible takes a long time and a lot of effort and thinking. Good thing Colby likes to think about that stuff and figure out solutions because it is certainly not my strong point.
I try to still craft when I find an idea that is easy enough, I have enough time and we have some spare cash that Colby generously lets me buy fabric with. You can never have too much cute fabric! I never know what the next favorite craft will be. Lately I have made this wreath for my cousin for her Christmas present. It's hard to see because of the lighting, but the main color is a dark purple. I really like how it turned out.
I also found this very simple pattern for making receiving blankets, so that is the craft that I am currently obsessed with. So easy and super cute!
And I still love getting a good deal and finding surprises in my mailbox. This is just some of the recent free samples and coupons that we have gotten in the mail. You can't beat FREE!!
And a picture of Korina because she is just so cute!



2 comments:
Yeah for the update! That makes me laugh about Korina putting all your shoes in the hamper. What a cutie. Also, I love the wreath you made. I hope you are doing good. We missed ya again at church today.=) Keep up with the updates.
Welcome back to blogging! ;) Your little girl is adorable! It looks like she's posing! Oh, and CUTE wreath too!
Post a Comment