Lucky me, I didn't even have to teach Korina to clean the floor like this. She just loves to clean things with the wash cloth. Even when I wipe off her tray after she eats, she's the one that wants the cloth to wipe the food away. Hopefully this habit will stick around for a long time.
As for this type of training, she doesn't seem as eager to get started. We bought it a couple weeks ago hoping that we could set it out and she would eventually get used to it a little. The only problem is that she doesn't really know what "yes" means. She has always said "no" to everything we ask her. She'll tell us "pee" and if we ask her if she has to go, she just says "no". It's definitely cute and funny, but not really helpful when trying to potty train her. We'll keep working on it!



1 comment:
Congrats on being prego, I am super excited for you guys. Having 2 is double the happiness, but I have decided it is more like quadruple the work and lack of sleep. Good thing they are worth it. We will have to get together sometime and catch up, Connie was giving me a quick update today, but it would be fun to see you guys.
Post a Comment